Access public filings, project information, and more below. If there is additional information you'd like to receive, please contact us here.
Docket 2014-00048 - Emera Maine CPCN proceeding
- Revised Proposal for 85MW Plant and Pipeline - December 16, 2014
- Response to Oral Data Requests (links to MPUC case management system, select ODR-010) - October 10, 2014
- Technical Conference Transcripts (beginning on page 135, line 11) - September 17, 2014
- Introduction of CH2M Hill and Rich May Law - September 11, 2014
- Response to Data Requests - June 20, 2014
- Pre-filed Direct Testimony of Loring Holdings, LLC - June 6, 2014
- Petition to Intervene - April 16, 2014
docket 2012-00589 - Reliability investigation
Learn about the route of the Searsport-Loring Corridor, the existing pipeline in the corridor and the plans for the installation of a new natural gas pipeline and electric transmission line.
- Demonstration of Loring's Rights in the S-L ROW (MPUC Docket No. 2014-00048; ODR 010-003)
- Affidavits of Hayes Gahagan Concerning Memorandums of Sublease in Aroostook, Penobscot and Waldo Counties
- Map of the Searsport-Loring Corridor (pending)
- Plans for a new 12" natural gas pipeline (pending)
- Plans for an HVDC electric transmission line (pending)
- Information for Landowners in and along the Searsport-Loring Corridor (pending) - please contact us if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com
Loring Holdings, LLC filed its support of a report regarding the expansion of natural gas pipeline capacity into New England as a participant in Maine's Natural Gas Working Group.
- Letter to New England Gas-Electric Focus Group - February 20, 2014
Maine Power Express, LLC delivered testimony before the Massachusetts Committee on Telecommunications, Utilities and Energy regarding MA H.3968 "An Act Relative to Clean Energy Resources."
- Maine Power Express, LLC Testimony - April 8, 2014